If you are an experienced clinician that is looking for a strong peer environment, support for related clinical education, and interesting areas of practice within an interdisciplinary team environment, then this opportunity might be for you!
As a Psychologist within our CBI Surrey or Vancouver teams, you will be responsible for the provision of clinical services for our patients referred for psychology services. This will include consultation, evaluation, assessment, diagnoses, interventions, monitoring of progress/outcomes and discharge with individuals and/or groups. The caseload consists of treating adult clients within a variety of different contexts (e.g., pain management, occupational rehabilitation, and trauma treatment).
A substantial top up to a competitive salary to use towards an international conference of your choosing (or other professional purposes) is only one of the benefits you can expect when you join the CBI Health Group Surrey-Fleetwood.
To take on the role of Psychologist, you must:
- Hold a doctorate degree in Clinical Psychology, Counselling Psychology or a related field
- Be registered or eligible for registration with the College of Psychologists of British Columbia
- Have experience with trauma/chronic pain/challenging populations
- Have experience with Psychological Assessment
- Be able to work both autonomously and as part of an
interdisciplinary healthcare team
- Have a high degree of proficiency in problem solving and decision making
- Be efficient and responsive in the provision of required clinical documentation
About CBI Health Group:
CBI Health Group is Canada’s largest provider of integrated community healthcare. For over 40 years, we have remained totally committed to improving the health and enriching the lives of Canadians.
In over 250 facilities, our services are provided by a dedicated team of more than 11,000 administrators, support staff and care providers that include physiotherapists, occupational therapists, registered massage therapists, kinesiologists, chiropractors, speech-language pathologists, psychologists, physicians, nurses, dietitians and behaviour therapists.
CBI Health Group is committed to accommodating people with disabilities as part of our hiring process. If you have special requirements, please advise Human Resources during the recruitment and selection process.